END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide

END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide
CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS WEBCAST ON YOUTUBE PLAYLIST AND GOOGLE+

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Why is someone changing the city/ location on all of my pages from where I live to now being Dayton, TN? I am not from Dayton, TN, and never go there. I do know about my family turning in wild lies of "taking a back way through Dayton," but that was my sister that does so, not me!
I do not live in Dayton, TN, and if anyone knows of whom the hacker is, report them to FBI. My Myspace account was hacked and location changed to Dayton, TN by hacker, as well as my Twitter account. Do report them to the FBI, TBI, and local police officers.
Carrie Geren Scoggins

No comments:

Post a Comment