END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide

END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide
CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS WEBCAST ON YOUTUBE PLAYLIST AND GOOGLE+

Monday, May 26, 2014

CROOKED DEMOCRAT GAY ACTIVIST OFFICERS AND INFORMANTS CAUGHT VIOLATING OUR CHRISTIAN CIVIL RIGHTS ILLEGALLY STIGMATIZING US AS RED NECKS DUE TO OUR CHRISTIAN FAITH, ALL WHILE DISCREDITING OUR MINISTRY!


MORE ANTI CHRISTIAN POLICE HARASSMENT:
I sent this into law enforcement to show how they keep sending in informants in hillbilly garb painting an anti Christian stereotype of us as red necks. Obviously someone that is as intellectually minded as I am would find this a total insult, and that is what that they intended. THIS IS ABUSE OF A PUBLIC OFFICE, SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE/ RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION, ILLEGAL POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS TAKE DOWN, CRIMINAL INTENT, AND POLICE HARASSMENT. 

---------------------------------------------------

MORE OF THE SAME ANTI CHRISTIAN HARASSMENT AND ABUSE OF A PUBLIC OFFICE, NEED TO SAVE THIS FOR COURT FOR ARREST ON THESE INDIVIDUALS STALKING US, WITH THIS GET-EVEN.

MORE  PROOF OF ILLEGAL ANTI CHRISTIAN MOCKER AND STEREOTYPING, MAKING A STEREOTYPE OF RED NECK CONCERNING US, AND OUR MINISTER, AND OUR POLITICAL VIEWS AS CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS RIGHT, PHOTO ATTACHED TO SHOW THE INSULT TO AN INTELLECTUAL CHRISTIAN MINISTER, AND POLITICAL ANNALIST SUCH AS MYSELF:
[Photo where they went to the trouble to drive this bus in, that looks of course nothing like the one that I tweeted was a nice beautiful conversion bus, where an antique bus was converted into a motor home, yet this supposed to look like what I am, just like their dressing their informant up like hillbillies to come in a fake the country accent, more mocker of us using anti Christian stereotypes violating my civil rights]

The religious and political harassment from Democrats with a badge, my jealous family of lying informants, and those behind hiring them on, the Mckenzie crime family discrediting me their rape victim for court, and discrediting my brother Jason Geren for court, turning in big lies to law enforcement, and stalking us with informants ruining our reputations, are at it again, as daily now for 25+ years. Today they send in a bus painted up with hand painted lettering saying "RED NECK ARR VEEE," to mock me for tweeting how nice a remodeled grey hound motor home was on line, for sale for 130,000 dollars, a nice remodeled one, showing how they went and lied to informants as usual trying to make me out to look like a red neck hillbilly, white trash, as they do daily. STIGMATIZING ME THE CHRISTIAN MINISTER WITH A RED NECK LABEL VIOLATES THE 1964 CIVIL RIGHTS ACT, CHRISTIANS ARE PROTECTED CLASS UNDER RELIGION, THIS IS ABUSE OF A PUBLIC OFFICE AND VIOLATES SEP OF CHURCH AND STATE LAWS. Remember how I wrote in and told you that they painted up a car with Bible scriptures and paid my mother Glenda Geren, their head demon informant, to say into the recorder "that's how you Christians are," then did this again a couple of years later with a camper in the parking lot of Wal Mart in Cleveland, TN. They went to all that trouble to humiliate me and ruin my name into a recorder, using religion illegally to do so. My mother admitted to telling Lamar mafia Mckenzie where I was moving to, when I left Cleveland, TN to get away from the discrediting me the victim for court, and their crooked officers daily harassment, so of course it has been daily in Murfreesboro, TN all over again. WHAT IS THE FBI GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

SENDING PHOTOS, , I WANT YOU TO KEEP ALL THE PROOF OF THE HACKING I HAVE SENT YOU, THE PHOTOS, ALL FOR COURT. THE MCKENIZE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GOING DOWN. THIS IS ONE RAPE VICTIM THAT REFUSES TO LOSE HARD EARNED RESPECT AS AN INTELLECTUAL, SO THAT THEY CAN DISCREDIT ME THE RAPE VICTIM FOR COURT. VICTIMS RIGHTS LEGISLATION, TAMPERING WITH THE WITNESS, OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. 
Again, I did not spend that many years in college to have my name ruined with lies spread that I am supposed to be a backwoods hick, lies of conspiracy theories, lies of racism, lies of drugs, lies of witchcraft, or any of their other lies to discredit me the rape victim for court all while discrediting the Christians, and ruining my ministry and my webcast "CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER BIBLE PROPHECY TIMES EDITION, END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE" WEBCAST. 
I sent to you, showing they were trying to block me from sending out webcast video #5 from YouTube. 

Carrie Geren Scoggins 

No comments:

Post a Comment