END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide

END TIMES PROPHECY NEWS UPDATE, CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS POLITICAL NEWSLETTER webcast and youtube vide
CARRIE GEREN SCOGGINS WEBCAST ON YOUTUBE PLAYLIST AND GOOGLE+

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

OFFICERS SPREAD HORRIBLE SMEAR CAMPAIGN OF DIRTY SEX-TALK ABOUT MYSELF AND MY FAMILY TO DISCREDIT US THE VICTIMS FOR COURT, RUINING OUR REPUTATIONS, ATTACKING OUR CREDIBILITY FOR COURT, USING LIES AND AN ILLEGAL SMEAR CAMPAIGN TO RUIN OUR REPUTATIONS. THE BIBLE SAYS THAT THIS EVIL THEY HAVE DONE IN SECRET WILL BE BROUGHT OUT INTO THE LIGHT, AND BE SURE THEIR SIN WILL FIND THEM OUT.

I see crooked officers and informants trolling me on line are not just illegally harassing me on Facebook with anti Christian hate crimes, harassing me over political and religious issues or abuse of a public office and sep of church and state/religious discrimination, stalking me on line violating TN stalking laws cyber trolling [and bullying me]... Now they are on YouTube trolling me on all comments posted, showing that they have lied to informants iabout my actions and character, with false accusation of low brow use of profanity and "dirty" talk. I am not the proverbial "potty mouth," and as usual, it is them breaking the laws [ and not me...] TN NEEDS TO DEMAND ALL OFFICERS HAVE A DEGREE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE TO PREVENT SOME OF THIS ABUSE OF A PUBLIC OFFICES AND CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS! ********* 
I WILL ADMIT TO BEING IN TOTAL SHOCK AT THE FILTHY DIRTY SEX TALK AND PROFANITY USED BY OFFICERS TO PAINT A FALSE IMAGE OF MYSELF, AND MY FAMILY. WERE NOT THE ONES FROM THE GUTTER!!!!!!!!! NO DIRTY TALK IS ALLOWED AROUND MYSELF, NOR MY BROTHER JASON, WERE BOTH PENTECOSTAL MINISTERS AND DO NOT WANT THIS LOW BROW LOWER SOCIAL CLASS DRIBBLE USED AROUND US, NOR TO HAVE LIES SPREAD THAT THIS IS HOW WE BEHAVE! GOD WILL EXPOSE THESE LIARS, "BE SURE THEIR SIN WILL FIND THEM OUT!" "HE EVIL THAT THEY HAVE DONE IS SECRET WILL BE BROUGHT OUT INTO THE LIGHT," SO EXPECT GOD TO EXPOSE THEM...
**********

No comments:

Post a Comment